Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Thursday, 1 January 2015

New Year and Dates

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm back from the holidays as I couldn't wait any longer to get back to work--what can I say? I love my job. Anyway, I hope your holidays and New Year celebrations were good. My Christmas was eventful to say the least. My cat disappeared all of Christmas Day after some very loud family members came round, which dampened the festivities. That probably sounds like nothing, but my cat is so timid that he won't go out in the daylight, or stay out for more than 10 minutes at a time. He also always runs to me if I call him (he acts more like a dog than a cat), so needless to say I spent most of the day imagining the worst when we couldn't find him anywhere and he didn't appear until 7:30 the next morning. I am an author after all and I wish I wasn't in moments like this. I still have no idea where he was hiding, but at least he's safe and he was actually in the house somewhere. After all of that, I was thankful for a peaceful New Year.

Anyway, to the main point of this post. I have some important dates I want to share with you about my novel, False Finder, releasing with Limitless Publishing.

Dates:



  • Cover reveal - January 3rd
  • Tentative pre-order date - January 3rd (this could change but I'll post when the book is up)
  • Release date - January 13th


If anyone is willing to share the cover on Jan 3rd via social media, let me know and I'll send the document over. Any help (a tweet/Facebook post/share) would be much appreciated.

I wish you all the best for 2015 and hope it brings you everything you want!

Happy reading,
Mia
x

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your cat disappearing. I get very anxious when I can't locate one of mine. Thank goodness she reappeared. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates