Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Friday, 26 June 2015

Free For The First Time Ever


As the title of this post suggest, I have a book free, and it's one I've never made free before. From June 26th to June 28th Spring Knight will be free to download on Amazon.

Spring Knight is my favourite book in my Seasons of Change series and has my favourite characters in it. It's also my first paid #1 Amazon bestseller, so I will always have a soft spot for it. I loved writing this one so I thought I'd put it out there for everyone because it's summer.

If you haven't read the other books in the series don't worry, Spring Knight--like the other books in the series--can be read as a standalone.


You can download Spring Knight here:

US   UK   CA   AU   DE   FR   ES   IT   NL   JP   BR   MX   IN

Also, the Seasons of Change Box Set is still available. 

You can download the Seasons of Change Box Set here:

US   UK   CA   AU   DE   FR   ES   IT   NL   JP   BR   MX   IN

Happy reading
Mia
x

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates