Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feed photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Thursday, 31 December 2015

New Year, New Releases, New Events

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted here. I'm so sorry everyone, I've been busy in my writing/editing cave for the past few months and then the holiday season took over. Anyway, I'm hoping you'll forgive me when you see what I have in store for 2016!

2015 has been a slow year for me since I only released 2 books and an anthology. However, I have been writing constantly--as in 4 books you haven't seen. :-) I couldn't publish these titles for various reasons this year, but that just means 2016 is going to be busy and you won't have to wait long between releases of the new series I have coming out.

Here's what my calendar looks like so far for 2016:

February 2nd: Chameleon Soul (Chequered Flag 1)
March 8th: Twisted Mind (Chequered Flag 2)
June: Bet On Me (standalone--release date to be decided)

I hoping to have at least 2 more releases next year on top of those, one of which will be Chequered Flag 3 since I'm writing it now. I will also be signing in Cardiff towards the end of the year.

Also, if you follow me on social media, you may have already seen the sign ups. For those of you who might have missed them though, here are all of the events for Chameleon Soul.


Blog Tour (Feb 3-7) with Enticing Journey Book Promotions: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yxOIqNnqtVKx1rflpwf4ngTs7-e94lLQ2IaJpSAA1CA/viewform

Release Blitz (Feb 2nd) with Limitless Publishing​: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aFSk4hmXE4Ij0D9vp8Hlze9p3nD_5whwdu3AvaifvLY/viewform

Cover Reveal (Jan 11th): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l5PXVuvGF64v6vncrtrYCEcE1uxFuutrmV9w_PW0Ju4/viewform

*Please be aware that either my publisher or a tour company is hosting all of these and are responsible for sending out content and ARCs.*

I will have more updates next year, and I promise I will be better at updating things here! For now, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year. I hope it becomes a great one for you filled with happiness and plenty of books ;-)

Happy reading,
Mia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates